Empower kids to help save your community’s trees with these flexible lesson plans and activities.
ALB Hunt Video
Fun activities and crafts for the classroom:
• Make Your Own ALB Costume
• Play Hide-and-Seek Beetle
• Create a Tree Savings Book
• Make a Beetle Ring
• Design Your Own Halloween Bug Mask Collection
• Plan a Scouting or 4-H Activity
• Play the Freeze & Collect Game
Download the Complete Educator’s Guide for lesson plans, or choose a level below.
Smart Searchers Program
This lesson plan is perfect for the teacher looking to help upper elementary students become good stewards of the earth. There are four lessons in this program, along with the following additional resources to support each lesson:
Beetle Busters Program
For middle and high school students, download this plan to help kids become environmental pillars in their community. Here are additional resources for the five lessons in this program.